Pages

Monday, July 07, 2008

happy go lucky!

just arrived at Prague this morning about 4.30am with the night bus from Munich. The hostel reception open at 8.30am, so....what to do? tell u later!
Nearly 14 days of my europe trip, this is the first hostel providing free internet services, so i can use their p.c to on blog coz normally i'm using the i-phone, unfortunately, i dun know how to on blog by using i-phone.
how is my trip? i'd experienced a lot of thing,such as dangerous overnight in train station, try the typical food, hanging around in the city, go to ikea for meatball, meeting the people from everywhere, met some rude people, and of course, very tired coz i walked nearly 18km everyday, and burnt about 550 calories everyday! i believed i lost some weight but............gain a lot of pimples on my face. :p
The weather is very hot. Exposed under the sun nearly 8 hour everyday,and tanning all over my body, which i hate this very much.
So, i'm fine and enjoying my life. I will be fine coz god just by my side.
p.s: angel, i think u can see i been to ur blog. take care!
p.s: si, i'd notice that u been to my blog all the time, thanks!
p.s: pink, im alright!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

很高兴看到这篇文章!
Take Care!

Yan Yan the Pig Farmer said...

Looking forward to read more stories about your trip.
Have fun la :)

阿思 said...

每天进来看你有什么精彩的故事告诉我们吗。嘻嘻。

可能要等到你回来了。

英国这几天都是在下大雨, 还打雷呢! 讨厌死了!

再次祝你, 玩得开心。 平平安安!