Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Have a bad day!-2

Is a bad day . I'd miss the bus tobudapest because there is nobody
know where the bus station! : ( I arrived at there nearly 11/2 hour
be4 the departure time, aks 4 the info from the people who seem they
will help me but I m wrong . I walked around all possibly place but
wouldn't find where the bus stop is, exhausted! Walked like a crazy
woman on the street,fr north to south, fr west to east, asking for
help until the end , I m still stand on the street.
What to do next coz I can't keep looking for something it might be not
exist ! So, ask the price for the train from the station n it cost me
34.20eu.Finally jump into the train in last minute , just in time be4
the conductor close the door. So, do u think I m lucky or bad?
My bad luck started from Prague . Hope to stop in budapest!

No comments: