Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Relaxing day

This is 3rd week of my tour n today is my rest day. What it meant?
Mean that I doing nothing. Yes, nothing! Waked up nearly 11am in the
morning, then doing my laudry, stay in the hostel, up load some photo,
then went to the station to make a reservation for the journey to
venice. And now , just laying on the bed. So........ Relax.
Felt very tire coz yesterday I started my city sightseeing from 11am n
come back by 11pm. Nearly 12 hour in the city is not a big deal but
the thing made me tire is the weather! Is very................ hot. It
was like a real tanning on my body and just like last time I went to
Redang. Now, my skin is burning.
That the reason I prefer to stay in hostel coz I can't stay with the
sun. Lost the appetiser to try on thief food and also no mood to
sightseeing around.
Anyway, I will going to Venice tommorow evening at 5pm. So, decide to
take a thermal bath in the morning and cover some place over there and
then......left the oven city.
So now,................ Just wanna to lay on my bed!

1 comment:

粉红夫人 said...

一切顺利哦!
看了水晶?泡了温泉?解开达文西密码?
上过铁塔了?
下一站就是薰衣草之乡罗?
期待、期待!

明天,我也将启程到泰国--曼谷!
希望可以找到一些东西,不再迷失自己!
加油!