Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007

Case 1

First of all, i'm not intend to show off my personal 'property' in my blog, but it is something i can't understand ,just wanna to share with urs.

I brought this shoe at Selfridges in Birmingham. It's originally cost is £165 equal to nearly RM 1200 . of course I wouldn't buy it with this price. The questions is, with what reason make this shoe priced at this such unbelieveble price ? Brand name? Pura Lopez, May be, but not for me. Quality? just a leather! then why it is so expensive? of course there is some more designer shoes in the store like Prada, Chloe,Miu Miu, Marc Jacob etc, but is it have to be this bloody expensive to put itself on the shoe rack in Selfridges? What is the 'value'of this shoe? i think it is too much!

And now it have been reduced to £19 equal to nearly RM130. That's why i brought it!!! ~^_^~

No comments: